TERMS OF SALES.
1. Statements imposed by the law of confidence in the digital economy: Purpose of the site "http://https://www.bladeagle.com/" and designation of the parties. The present site is by the company BLAD EAGLE, limited liability company with the capital of 10000 euro, registered in the trade and companies register of VIENNE under the number 530 341 700, and whose registered office is 1760 chemin du Rivier 38300 Saint-Jean Savin. The publisher is reachable by phone at 0689480004 or by email at the following address: email@example.com VAT intra-community: FR72530341700. This site is hosted; by Asolution whose registered office is established at 20 Boulevard Eugène DERUELLE 69003 LYON and reachable by telephone at the following number: 0481070822. This site is free and open to all internet users. Its purpose is the sale of equipment and accessories. Subscribing to a contract governed by these terms and conditions, with the publisher of this site assumes the acceptance, by the user, of these terms and conditions. The user acknowledges the same fact fully aware. This acceptance will consist in the fact, for the user, to check the box corresponding to the following sentence: "I acknowledge having read and accepted the terms and conditions of sale and use of the site. This ticking of the box will have the same value as a handwritten signature on the part of the user. The user acknowledges the proof value of the automatic registration systems of the publisher of this site and, except for him to provide evidence to the contrary, he waives the challenge in case of dispute. The acceptance of the present general conditions supposes on the part of the Net surfers that they enjoy the legal capacity necessary for that, or if they have the authorization of a tutor or a curator if they are incapable , their legal representative if they are minors, or whether they hold a mandate if they act on behalf of a legal person.
2. Terms of purchase of orders and description of the purchase process: In order to comply with the provisions of the law of confidence in the digital economy of June 21, 2004, will be described below the order process or subscription: In order to pass order, users can select one or more items and add them to their cart. When their order is complete, they can access their basket by clicking on the button provided for this purpose. By consulting their cart, members will be able to check the number and the nature of the items they have chosen and can check their unit price and the overall price of the order. They will be able to remove one or more items from their basket. This summary will also indicate to customers the option they have or not to exercise their right of withdrawal as well as the deadlines applicable thereto. If their order suits them and they wish to validate it, the net surfers will be able to click on the button to validate, they will then access a form in which they will be able to either enter their identifiers of connection if they already possess them, or to register on the site by completing the form presented to them with their personal information. As soon as they are connected or after they have completed the form, customers will be invited to check or change their delivery and billing information and will be invited to make their payment by being redirected for this purpose on the interface. payment, Once the payment actually received by the publisher of the site, the latter undertakes to acknowledge receipt to the customer electronically, within a maximum of 24 hours. Similarly and at the same time, the publisher undertakes to send the customer an email summarizing the order and confirming the processing, including all information relating to the order, the products ordered, their delivery as well as the procedures for exercising their right of withdrawal. The prices indicated on the site are heard in Euros, all taxes included, excluding shipping costs. These prices may be changed at any time by the publisher, the prices shown are valid only on the day of the order and do not have effect for the future. In any case, the delivery costs will be indicated to the customer before any payment and concern only the deliveries made in Metropolitan France Corsica included. For any other place of delivery, it will be up to the customer to contact customer service. The products and items sold remain the property of the seller until full payment of their price, in accordance with this retention of title clause. The availability of products is indicated on the site, in the description of each article.
3. Payment Information: The user can place an order on this site and can pay by check, credit card and Paypal. Credit card payments are made through secure transactions provided by the provider: Caisse d'Epargne. In the context of payments by credit card, the publisher of this site has access to any data relating to the means of payment of the user. The payment is made directly in the hands of the bank. In the case of payment by money order, check or bank transfer, the delivery times defined in the article below do not begin to run until the date of actual receipt of payment by the seller, the latter may bring the proof by all means.
CHOOZEO FREE CREDIT PAYMENT OPTION CHOOZEO is a free credit without any expenses refundable in 3 or 4 times proposed by NATIXIS FINANCING public limited company with the capital of 73 801 950 euro; - Registered office: 30 avenue Pierre Mendès France 75013 - 439 869 587 RCS Paris. The amount of credit varies between 135 euro and 3000 euro. CHOOZEO is reserved for individuals (natural persons) residing in France and holding a Visa or MasterCard with a validity date of more than 6 months from the date of purchase. Cards with systematic authorization including Electron, Maestro, Nickel etc ... as well as e-cards, Indigo and American Express cards are not accepted. After completing the order, the customer must click on the "payment button in 3 or 4 times CHOOZEO by credit card". He is then redirected to the NATIXIS FINANCEMENT CHOOZEO web page displaying the summary of his order and the request for free credit, which he then validates. Blad Eagle sarl is limited to connecting its customers with NATIXIS FINACEMENT by indicating on its website a non-contractual landing page. it is therefore not subject to the regulation on intermediaries in banking operations and payment services. In addition, if the customer requests to benefit from a financing solution proposed by NATIXIS FINANCEMENT, the information relating to his order and his identity (last name, first name, postal address) will be sent to him. NATIXIS FINANCEMENT will use this information for the purpose of studying its application for the granting, management and recovery of credit. NATIXIS FINANCEMENT reserves the right to accept or refuse its application for funding in 3 or 4 times without fees. The customer has a withdrawal period of 14 calendar days to give up his free credit.
4. Delivery or provision: The orders are delivered by post or chronopost, within 8 days to 15 working days from the perfect receipt of the price corresponding to the counterpart, by the seller. Certain products or order volumes may nevertheless justify a delivery period of more than 15 working days, it will be expressly mentioned to the consumer during the validation of the order.
5. Provisions relating to the rights of the consumer: The customer service of this site is accessible from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00, to the following telephone number: 0689480004, by e-mail to the following address: contact @ bladeagle.com or by mail to the following address: Blad Eagle sarl 1760 chemin du Rivier 38300 SAINT-SAVIN. In the latter two cases, the publisher undertakes to provide a response within 48 hours. In accordance with current legislation, consumers have a period of 7 days from the date of receipt of the package to request exchange or refund. In order to exercise this right, it is their responsibility to return (at their expense) the parcel to the address of the registered office of the company: Blad Eagle SARL 1760 Chemin du Rivier 38300 SAINT-SAVIN, accompanied by a letter requesting reimbursement or exchange. Any delay in delivery may result in the resolution of the sale on the initiative of the consumer, upon simple written request from him. The consumer will then be reimbursed for the sums he has incurred when ordering. This clause is not intended to apply if the delay in delivery is due to force majeure, beyond the control of the publisher. In such a case, the client undertakes not to prosecute the site and its publisher and waives the right of cancellation of the sale provided for in this article.
6. Guarantee of the products bought on the present: In case of defect of a new product bought on the present site, the customers have, in accordance with the provisions of the civil code as regards legal guarantee of the latent defects, a period of six months from the date of receipt of the said product to request their exchange or refund, and, pursuant to Article L211-5 of the Consumer Code, they shall have two years from the date of receipt of the said product to request an exchange or a refund, in the event that the goods delivered do not comply with the meaning given to this word by the aforementioned article. In order to exercise one of these rights, it shall to return the parcel to the address of the head office of the company: Blad Eagle sarl 1760 Chemin du Rivier 38300 SAINT-SAVIN, accompanied by an explanatory letter dem and either reimbursement or exchange. The shipping costs of the package, in the latter case only, will then be refunded to the customer by check or bank transfer, within a maximum of thirty days. The guarantee will not be able to play since the nonconformity or the observed defect would result from a bad assembly of the part on the vehicle.
7. Personal space: The creation of a personal space is a prerequisite for any order from a user on this site. To this end, the member will be asked to provide a certain amount of personal information. The member agrees to provide accurate information under penalty of termination of the contract at the initiative of the publisher and deletion of the customer account. Some information will be deemed indispensable to the conclusion of the contract and their collection will be essential to the creation of the personal space and to the validation of the conclusion of the contract. The refusal by a member to provide the said information will have the effect of preventing the creation of the personal space and, incidentally, the validation of the order. This space allows the customer or member to view all orders placed on the site, and also allows them, if necessary, to track the delivery of goods purchased. If the data contained in the personal space section were to disappear as a result of a fortuitous event, a technical breakdown or a case of force majeure, the responsibility of the publisher of this site could not be engaged, these information having no probative value but only informative character. The publisher undertakes, however, to keep securely all contractual elements whose retention is required by law or regulation in force. The pages relating to personal spaces are freely printable by the account holder in question but do not constitute any evidence, they are only informative to ensure efficient management of its orders by the customer. When creating personal space, the user is prompted to choose a password. This password constitutes the guarantee of the confidentiality of the information contained in its heading "my account" and the user thus refrains from transmitting it or communicating it to a third party. Otherwise, the site can not be held responsible for unauthorized access to a user's account. The publisher reserves the exclusive right to delete the account of any member who has contravened these terms and conditions (in particular but without this example being of any exhaustive nature, when the member knowingly provided incorrect information, during his / her registration and constitution of his personal space) or any inactive account for at least one year. The said cancellation will not be likely to constitute damage for the excluded member who can not claim any compensation for this fact. This exclusion is not exclusive of the possibility for the publisher, to undertake legal proceedings against the member, when the facts will have justified.
8. Editor's Newsletter: By ticking the box provided for this purpose or expressly agreeing to this end, members agree that the publisher may send them, at a frequency and in a form to be determined by them, a newsletter (newsletter) that may include information about its activity. When the user checks the box provided for this purpose, he agrees to receive commercial offers from the publisher of this site for products and services similar to those ordered. Subscribed members will be able to unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link provided for this purpose, present in each of the newsletters (newsletters).
9. Information relating to the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978: Internet users have the freedom to provide personal information about them. The provision of personal information is not essential for navigation on the site. On the other hand, the inscription on the present site supposes the collection, by the publisher, of a certain number of personal information concerning the Internet users. Internet users who do not wish to provide the information necessary for the use of the services offered by this site and, where necessary, necessary for the creation of a personal space, may not use the services offered by the publisher of this website. site or place an order on this site. As part of an order on this site, information relating to the collection of data relating to payment, including the credit card number and its use for purposes of commercial identification is subject to the collection of consent of the person concerned , through the various forms on the site. The collected data are necessary for the good administration of the services proposed on this site as well as the respect of its contractual obligations by the publisher. These data are kept by the publisher in this unique quality, and the publisher agrees not to use them in another frame, nor to transmit them to third parties, except express agreement of users or cases provided by law. The contact details of all the users registered on this site are saved for a duration of one year, reasonable duration necessary for the good administration of the site and a normal use of the data. These data are kept in secure conditions, according to the current means of the technique, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978. In accordance with the latter, he has a right of opposition, of interrogation, access and rectification of the data they provided. To do this, all they have to do is request it from the publisher of this site, by sending it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the head office of the publisher mentioned at the top of these terms and conditions. Personal data collected is subject to computer processing and is exclusively reserved for the publisher of the site. The data controller is the publisher of this site, the details of which are given at the top of these terms and conditions. The personal data collected are not subject to any transfer abroad. In addition, the publisher reserves the right to collect the public Internet Protocol (IP) address of all internet users browsing this site. The collection of this IP address will be done anonymously, it will be kept for the same duration as cookies and will only be intended to allow proper administration of services offered on this site. The IP address is a series of separate digits of dots for unique identification of a computer on the Internet. In case of dispute, and only by order of the judge, the publisher will be able to communicate these data (as well as any other requested elements) to the judicial police authorities authorized to reconcile the IP address of the computer with the effective identity of the subscriber owned by the ISP (internet service providers).
10. Exemption of the responsibility of the publisher in the framework of the execution of the present contract: In case of impossibility of access to the site, due to technical problems or of any natures, the customer will not be able to take advantage of damage and can not claim any compensation In case of delivery of a package obviously and visibly damaged, it is up to the customer to refuse to enjoy the warranty offered by the carrier. The customer must also inform the seller without delay, so that a new package is prepared, and shipped upon receipt of the damaged package in return. In this case, the delivery times indicated above in the previous general conditions will no longer apply. The unavailability, even prolonged and without any limitation period, of one or more products, can not be constitutive of a prejudice for the Net surfers and can in no way give place to the grant of damages and interests on the part of the site or from his publisher. The hypertext links on this site may refer to other websites and the responsibility of the publisher of this site can not be engaged if the content of these sites violates the laws in force. Similarly, the responsibility of the publisher of this site can not be engaged if the visit by the user, of one of these sites, caused him harm.
11. Intellectual property rights relating to the elements published on this site: All the elements of this site belong to the publishing company. Any copy of logos, textual, pictographic or video content, without this enumeration being exhaustive, is strictly prohibited and is similar to counterfeiting. Any member who is guilty of infringement would be likely to have his account deleted without notice or compensation and without this removal can be constitutive of damage, without reservation of possible subsequent legal proceedings against him, on the initiative publisher of this site or its agent.
12. Provisions specific to the products sold on this site: a) Homologation: The publisher does not guarantee the homologation of the products sold on this site unless the products have been mounted according to the manufacturer's specifications, on vehicles for they have been designed and provided that the products have not been altered, processed or deteriorated. This homologation guarantee will in no case be extended to the vehicle on which the products will have been mounted. Since a vehicle equipped with products and accessories sold on this site would no longer be approved, its use will be reserved for use on a private road. b) Vehicle warranty: The publisher does not guarantee that the assembly of parts and products sold on this site, even if they are homologated and even if they are mounted on a vehicle itself approved would not be likely to cause the purchaser to lose the benefit of the manufacturer's warranty on the vehicle on which they were mounted. It is up to the buyer to inquire about the maintenance of his guarantee in such a case.
13. Miscellaneous clauses: These general terms and conditions are subject to the application of French law. These terms and conditions may be modified at any time by the publisher of the site or his representative. The general conditions applicable to the user are those in effect on the day of his order or his connection to this site. The publisher obviously agrees to keep all its former general conditions, any disputes that may arise in the context of the execution of these terms and conditions may before any legal action be submitted to the appreciation of the publisher of the site. view of an amicable settlement. It is expressly reminded that requests for an amicable settlement do not suspend the time limits for taking legal action. If one of the clauses of the present general conditions was to be declared null by a decision of justice, this nullity could not bring about the nullity of all the other clauses, which would continue to produce their effect. The fact, for the publisher, not to take advantage temporarily or permanently of one or more clauses of the present general conditions, will in no case take away to take advantage of the rest of the general conditions.